ADSM-L

Re: schedmode polling and immediate client actions

2002-03-14 11:00:17
Subject: Re: schedmode polling and immediate client actions
From: Mark Bertrand <Mark.Bertrand AT USUNWIRED DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 09:14:56 -0600
I have a similar question, I thought by stopping the scheduler service on
the client that it would then poll. I think it is because I see the entry in
the sched.log file. The problem is it's not immediate, the logs show that
the job will start in 1 hour 20 minutes. So I restarted the client schedule
again. The log now says the job will start in 45 minutes. So I restarted the
client service again, it now says it will start in 52 minutes. At this point
I though I should stop while I was ahead.

Does anyone know why the wait time had changed since I had changed the
schedule to run NOW?

Thanks,
Mark Bertrand