ADSM-L

Re: schedmode polling and immediate client actions

2002-03-13 11:12:19
Subject: Re: schedmode polling and immediate client actions
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:08:59 -0500
Is it "will not function" or is it more like "hasn't functioned yet"?

When running in polling mode, the immediate action is not necessarily
immediate; it would be picked up the next time the client polls the server
for its next scheduled event, which is based on the QUERYSCHEDPERIOD
client setting.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck