ADSM-L

Re: Client ver 3.7.2 - no SA software

2000-11-08 09:55:34
Subject: Re: Client ver 3.7.2 - no SA software
From: Andy Raibeck <Andrew_Raibeck AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 06:55:07 -0800
Did you do a "Typical" or "Custom" install?

Beginning with the 3.7 client, the Administrative command line interface is
no longer part of the typical install in order to bring it in line with the
meaning of "typical". The rationale is that the typical TSM user is an end
user who does not require this capability.

If you run a custom install, you can select the Admin component for
install.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM/Tivoli
e-mail: andrew.raibeck AT tivoli DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."

Mike Glassman - Admin <admin AT IAA.GOV DOT IL> on 11/08/2000 02:45:42