ADSM-L

Re: ANR1163W

1998-08-14 10:02:53
Subject: Re: ANR1163W
From: ALLEN BARTH <abarth AT KEMPER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 09:02:53 -0500
     This is because the copy of the data housed on-site is bad.  So what
     you need to do is:

     RESTORE STG on-site-pool off-site-pool PREVIEW=YES

     This will tell you a list of offsite volumes that have data where the
     on-site copy is bad.  Bring these tapes back, turn off reclamation on
     the offsite pool (set recl value to 100), update the vols from offsite
     to readonly, then reissue above command without PREVIEW=YES.

     Now you can turn on copypool reclamation.