ADSM-L

Re: ANR1163W

1998-08-15 17:55:14
Subject: Re: ANR1163W
From: Peter Gathercole <peter.gathercole AT VIRGIN DOT NET>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 22:55:14 +0100
I am assuming that you are running the reclaimation on an offsite
copypool.

If this is the case, are all of the tapes in the primary pool available
to the ADSM server? It should be these that are used as the source for
the re-written copies of the files that it is complaining about.

If the volumes are missing/damaged, then it may be necessary to bring
your offsite copies onsite, and recover the missing/damaged volumes,
before the reclaimation can complete.

Peter Gathercole
Open Systems Consultant