ADSM-L

Re: IBM Education (ADSM V3 Update) and O'Hara Airport ...

1998-07-28 12:23:07
Subject: Re: IBM Education (ADSM V3 Update) and O'Hara Airport ...
From: "Roberts, Scott" <SRoberts AT ISI-MAIL.ISINET DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 12:23:07 -0400
I recently returned from another class held here O'Hare. The most
reasonable yet accommodating hotel in that area is The Club Hotel, owned
by Doulbetree. The Ramada Inn isn't bad. There are also Marriott's in
the area as well.  O'Hare is in the middle of nowhere but you can take
the train (subway) into Chicago. It's about a 40 min train ride and
costs $3.00 if you don't rent a car.