ADSM-L

Re: IBM Education (ADSM V3 Update) and O'Hara Airport ...

1998-07-28 11:09:12
Subject: Re: IBM Education (ADSM V3 Update) and O'Hara Airport ...
From: "Dennis A. Haas" <dennis_haas AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 11:09:12 EDT
To: adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu

From: Dennis Haas, (314)234-3199, Bldg 306/lvl 3/B5 S3066270
      dennis_haas AT vnet.ibm DOT com, DHAAS at ISSCVM

Joe,
I assume you attending this class at the TSG location on West Higgins Road.
I too have attended this class with Tim Ring as the instructor, and found it
very beneficial in filling in the "gaps" as I had only browsed the V3 manuals.

I do have some hotel information, however I need to dig it up.  I will forward
it to you offline after I find it.

Regards,

Dennis Haas - IBM Global Services - St. Louis, Mo - dennis_haas AT vnet.ibm DOT
com