ADSM-L

Re: IBM Education (ADSM V3 Update) and O'Hara Airport ...

1998-07-28 08:42:46
Subject: Re: IBM Education (ADSM V3 Update) and O'Hara Airport ...
From: "Weeks, Debbie" <debbie AT ADMIN.USF DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 08:42:46 -0400
I just attended the V3 update in Minneapolis, taught by a TSG
instructor, Tim Ring.  I thought it was very worthwhile.  Even though we
have been on V3 for most of the time we have had ADSM installed, I
picked up a lot of useful tips and pointers to things I didn't know were
there.  I particularly like having an instructor that has "real world"
experience implementing and tuning the product.