ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and ClearCase

1998-07-28 12:28:58
Subject: Re: ADSM and ClearCase
From: Keenan D Stratton <stratkee AT GTI DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 12:28:58 -0400
Regarding ClearCase.  In working with our development folks, an ADSM backup
of ClearCase only worked if ClearCase was brought down, it's device file
tar'd, then incremental performed.  Once complete, restart ClearCase.  When
performing restore, don't forget to un-tar it's device file.  Should work
fine.

Keenan D. Stratton
Technical Analyst
ISI, Mars Inc.