ADSM-L

Problem with ADSM try and buy.

1998-03-24 08:30:46
Subject: Problem with ADSM try and buy.
From: Gerry Conboy <gerry_conboy AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 05:30:46 -0800
Hi,

 I am trying to install ADSM V3.1 try and buy on an RS6000 running AIX
4.2.1.

Whilst installing the server.rte package I got the following message;
  ANR4693I Interface driver information will be loaded in quiet mode:
   Only warning and error messages will be displayed.
  Error retrieving message 21329 for 1 from EN_US.

I continued with the installation and after setting up my .opt .sys
files, I try to run the ADSM Administrative Client by clicking on the
icon and I get the message (X2);
 Error opening catalog adsmez.cat and message set 1.

I am using LANG=en_US and have set MESSAGES and CULTRAL_CONVENTION to
en_US.

Thanks in advance for any help.