ADSM-L

Re: Scheduler bug

1997-04-08 11:40:00
Subject: Re: Scheduler bug
From: J Holdren <JFH5 AT PSUVM.PSU DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 11:40:00 EDT
To answer your question Tom, Yes Ver. 2 still does the same thing.
We have 2 web servers that did the exact thing as your system.
But I must agree with Jerry and Ron that for ADSM to know about
and consider time changes is a lot to ask.  My suggestion would be to
increase the backup window on the schedule from one hour to two.

J Holdren                   (~              Center for Academic Computing
jfh5 AT psu DOT edu            PENN_)TATE          224A Computer Bldg
1 (814) 865-2964                            University Park, PA  16802