ADSM-L

Re: Scheduler bug

1997-04-08 09:04:41
Subject: Re: Scheduler bug
From: "Clendenny, Ronald D." <rdclendenny AT CAL.UE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 08:04:41 -0500
I would have to agree with Jerry.  It would be too much to ask of ADSM
to realize that the schedule should have been run even though the time
never occurred.

Ron Clendenny  <rdclendenny AT cal.ue DOT com>
Callaway Nuclear Power Plant
Fulton, Missouri

"The difference between the surrealists and me is that I am a
surrealist" - Salvador Dali