ADSM-L

VMS Client Availability

1995-07-20 16:36:03
Subject: VMS Client Availability
From: lpopek <lpopek AT HELIX DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 1995 13:36:03 -0700
Hello,

I have been reading the user community Email for about 5 days. I am suprised
with the number of problems. Does it mean that this is not as good of
software as IBM presents? Is there anyone out there to give me some
positive feed back and experience?

We are in the process of looking at ADSM, and would like to know a bit
more than how to address specific problems. Your line would be greatly
appreciated.

Does anyone know when Digital VMS will be added as a client? We have a
lot of data in VMS and Digital Rdb data bases and would be interested to
backup the files to 9221 (ADSM/VM).

Thank You.

Lu Popek
Vancouver, B.C.