nv-l

RE: [nv-l] How to permanently set nodes to unmanged state

2005-05-12 14:16:04
Subject: RE: [nv-l] How to permanently set nodes to unmanged state
From: usman.taokeer AT s-iii DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 23:17:05 +0500

Ok, did u put them in the "Exclude" or "Include" list of the Seed file.??

"Glen Warn" <Glen.Warn AT pemcocorp DOT com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com

12-05-05 09:17 PM
Please respond to
nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com

<nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
cc
Subject
RE: [nv-l] How to permanently set nodes to unmanged state

Hi Paul,

Good point.  I've tried adding them to the netmon.seed "limit discovery"
but they still keep getting discovered.  Any ideas?

Glen Warn
PEMCO Corporation Computer Services (PCCS)
glen.warn AT pemcocorp DOT com
206-628-5770