nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Event Correlation Product -- Tivoli Switch Analyzer

2002-04-09 15:22:48
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Event Correlation Product -- Tivoli Switch Analyzer
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 15:22:48 -0400
It is brand new.
Today, April 9, is IBM announcement day for new systems management
products and offerings.
Among these is Tivoli Switch Analyzer, which works with NetView Version
7.1.2  (also announced today) and TEC to provide IP Layer-2  management
and root-cause analysis.

Follow the links Todd has provided and read away.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

netview AT toddh DOT net (Todd H.)
04/09/2002 02:24 PM
Please respond to nv-l