nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Event Correlation Product

2002-04-09 14:24:42
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Event Correlation Product
From: netview AT toddh DOT net (Todd H.)
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: 09 Apr 2002 13:24:42 -0500
Herman.E.Caballero AT Lowes DOT Com writes:
> Is anyone out there using an event correlation product, if so which ones.
> So far I've heard of Micromuse, Tavve, Smarts, and Magnum.  Can I get some
> feedback on any of these products?

You might be very interested in this...appears to be brand new:
        http://www.tivoli.com/products/index/switch-analyzer/

"IBM Tivoli. Switch Analyzer is a Layer-2 Switch Network Management
root-cause component of a comprehensive Network Management
Solution. Tivoli Switch Analyzer enables Network Administrators
identify whether a network failure is the problem cause and allows
network administrators to focus resources on resolving problems and
not symptoms."

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/