nv-l

Re: [nv-l] SNA daemon problem

2002-04-05 09:53:10
Subject: Re: [nv-l] SNA daemon problem
From: Paul Sandler <paul AT swebs DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 06:53:10 -0800
The NetView Service Point is nvix
Most likely it autostarts when you boot up.
Fast path in smit is     smit  commo
You will see the Service Point as one of the communications options.
spappld is the service point application daemon
tralertd is the trap to alert converter.

This product is used to convert SNMP traps to NetView/390 alerts for posting information
to an IBM mainframe.

Paul