nv-l

Re: [nv-l] NetView Map Update

2002-04-04 12:22:15
Subject: Re: [nv-l] NetView Map Update
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 12:22:15 -0500
Revision to my earlier comment: I was reminded that there are people out
there who actually run with their topology live in the relational database,
as
opposed to just dumping it there from time to time. I've just never run
across one.

If that is the case, then, yes, framework updates might affect you. You
might
try increasing the level of logging on the rim trace to look for clues.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

Netview Mailing List