nv-l

[nv-l] NetView Map Update

2002-04-02 06:23:32
Subject: [nv-l] NetView Map Update
From: z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars AT bharatpetroleum DOT com>
To: "'nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com'" <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 16:53:32 +0530

Hi,

I have NetView 6.0.2 on AIX 4.3.3 with FW 3.7 Have Db2 with topology database integrated with it.

During last week we faced tivoli performance problem on TMR Server, Tivoli Support team has adviced to apply some patches........... This process is going on.

I noticed since then that the NetView Console object update is not happening properly ( Status colour does not get changed ) where as the status shown through Tools -> Display Object Information shows the object in normal state.

Before starting the troubleshooting and debugging the problem I need advice, Can this problem be due to the Framework is unstable ? Where should I start for debugging.

dbtrace shows the updates regularly.

Regards,
Santosh