nv-l

[nv-l] Netview Justification Part II

2002-04-30 08:58:30
Subject: [nv-l] Netview Justification Part II
From: Herman.E.Caballero AT Lowes DOT Com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:58:30 -0400
Can I get some feedback as to what other tools you use for Network
Management besides Netview?  Reason I ask is that we have Cisco Works, and
Vitalnet, Vitalsuite, and management is considering bringing in Net Reality,
which I believe they think would be better solution than Netview.

I was hoping to get more feedback from you guys, I'm just getting started in
Network Management.  I was using Netview for NT, and recently got an RS6000
and installed Netview 7.1.2, so I really haven't had much of a chance to use
it to make an educated evaluation of the AIX version.

So, this is my last request guys, can you tell me how Netview is helping
manage your network (AIX)!

Thanks again,

Herman Caballero