nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Netview documentation

2002-04-30 09:56:14
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Netview documentation
From: "Klunder, Chris W." <cklunder AT mcleodusa DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:56:14 -0500

James, thanks for the reply.

We have version 6.0.2.  I have checked the documentation, but cannot find the
answers that I'm looking for.
I'd like to know if you can manually add devices into a smartset?
Why when creating smartsets that if filtering by "Selection Name" the whole name
of the device doesn't show up on the map?  They all have the same shortened
name.  Is there a file that that info is stored in?
How do I add a child submap to a smartset?
These probably seem a little elementary, but I'm new.

Thanks for all the help,
Chris