nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Netview documentation

2002-04-29 16:35:49
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Netview documentation
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:35:49 -0400
What version of NetView do you have?

The documentation ships with the product, in both html and pdf format.  On
UNIX see /usr/OV/books/C and pick tml or pdf.  Ditto on NT,
\usr\ov\books\c

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Klunder, Chris W." <cklunder AT mcleodusa DOT com>
04/29/2002 03:54 PM