nv-l

[nv-l] Jetty and CGI with NV 7.x

2002-04-25 11:45:06
Subject: [nv-l] Jetty and CGI with NV 7.x
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:45:06 +0100
I want to use the Jetty webserver bundled with NetView 7.x to run CGI
scripts.  I found an excellent old append from Alfred Reibenschuh from
August 2000 explaining exactly how to achieve this with the Jetty
shipped with NV 6.x - but things have moved on....

What version of Jetty is shipped with NV 7.1 - how do I find out?

Alfred's append pointed to
ftp://jetty.mortbay.com/pub/Jetty-2.4.6/contrib/uk/org/gosnell/Servlets/
but this has gone and I can't find any reference to CGI on
www.mortbay.com/jetty.

Has anyone got the current Jetty server running CGI scripts and, if so,
please can you share the magic steps??

Thanks,
Jane
Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565
Copyright (c) 2002 Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>.  All rights
reserved.