nv-l

[nv-l] General Question--Map Correctness

2002-04-24 13:38:01
Subject: [nv-l] General Question--Map Correctness
From: "CATALINA MARTINEZ" <CATALINA.MARTINEZ AT tlc.state.tx DOT us>
To: <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:38:01 -0500
Hello,

I just have a administrativel question on how you determine the correctness of your maps? How do you verify that all devices that need to be monitored are on Netview? Do you run a script periodically? Is it a manual process?

I have been tasked with making sure that all devices on our network are being monitored by netview? I dont know if there is an easy way of doing this..We have one spreadsheet that has all WAN devices but it does not include local devices...

All suggestions welcomed...

Catalina
Netview 602 AIX 4.3.3.8