nv-l

[nv-l] Why maint 4330-09 for 7.1.1?

2002-04-22 09:01:12
Subject: [nv-l] Why maint 4330-09 for 7.1.1?
From: donald.turrentine AT amsouth DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 08:01:12 -0500
Does anyone at there no the specifics of why maintenance 4330-09 is needed
for 7.1.1?  I am currently running 7.1 with maintenance 4330-08.  I am
unable to upgrade to 4330-09 due to the fact that my netview box is in a SP
frame and the control workstation would have to be upgraded (both hardware
and software) to support PSSP 3.2 which is required for maintenance 4330-09
in an SP environment.  I have opened a PMR with support but they have not
been able to give me specific APARs or fix names as I can apply individual
fixes.  If anyone out there has any specific info I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Don

---
Don Turrentine