nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Need help with discovery process

2002-04-22 08:38:03
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Need help with discovery process
From: "sabirali sama" <sabirali.sama AT elyzium.co DOT uk>
To: "'Davis, Donald'" <donald.davis AT firstcitizens DOT com>, <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:38:03 +0100

Don,

Thanks for the response, I was thinking along the same lines with reference to Q1, the oid_to_sym file, however I can walk the device and the CS is set correctly. When you load a mib does it not update the oid_to_sym file so that any devices discovered will use the correct symbol.

With reference to Q2, unreachable is not listed in the severities when you create a Dynamic workspace ?

Sabirali