nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Upgrade from NV7.1 to NV7.1.1

2002-04-17 15:36:39
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Upgrade from NV7.1 to NV7.1.1
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:36:39 -0400
You will have to start by telling us what operating system you are
upgrading on, UNIX or NT, and if UNIX, whether you installed with the
Framework or not

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Brian Green" <brian.green AT cgi DOT ca>
04/17/2002 02:30 PM

        cc:
        Subject:        [nv-l] Upgrade from NV7.1 to NV7.1.1

I just received my Netview 7.1.1 CD - I am looking at the file
CONTENTS.LST
and I can't see which file to use to upgrade from 7.1 to 7.1.1  The
documentation is pretty bad in this regard - it says to look at the 7.1
documentation, which doesn't tell me how to upgrade to a version beyond
that.

Can anyone who has done this let me know what products to use?

Thanks,

Brian

Brian W. Green
Consultant
CGI InfoSec COE
CGI Information Systems and Management Consulting
275 Slater Street, 14th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario
K1P 5H9
(613) 234-2155