nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Collect data

2002-04-18 08:45:45
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Collect data
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:45:45 -0400
I've told you all I know to try. Anybody else?

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

                      Pablo Andrés

                      Villegas Florez          To:       Leslie
Clark/Southfield/IBM@IBMUS
                      <pavillegas@epsa.        cc:

                      com.co>                  Subject:  RE: [nv-l] Collect
data

                      04/17/2002 08:43

                      PM

Hi Leslie,

I tried ^[1-9]$|^[1][0-5]$ but Netview on NT only permit the $ symbol at
the
end of the expression, then only permit the following expresion
^[1-9]|[1][0-5]$, but it collect all interfaces.

What I can do to collect until the interface 15 ?

Thanks
Pablo A. Villegas