nv-l

Re: [nv-l] NetView Web Console scopes

2002-04-15 18:59:42
Subject: Re: [nv-l] NetView Web Console scopes
From: William.Stringfellow AT bankofamerica DOT com
To: Jose Luis Arbona Orovay <jarbo AT infocentre.gva DOT es>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 15:59:42 -0700

Jose Luis,
     if you start NetView 6.0.3 from the command line, you can start it with
"netview -map netviewd_InfoCentre".  I haven't played with 7.1 or roles and
scoping enough to know where the setup would be.
     Maybe one of the Tivoli reps could jump in and tell where the secret
hiding place for this config item would be.

          Regards,
          Bill

Jose Luis Arbona Orovay <jarbo AT infocentre.gva DOT es> on 04/11/2002 12:07:17
AM