nv-l

Re: [nv-l] NetView Web Console scopes

2002-04-10 13:01:24
Subject: Re: [nv-l] NetView Web Console scopes
From: William.Stringfellow AT bankofamerica DOT com
To: Jose Luis Arbona Orovay <jarbo AT infocentre.gva DOT es>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:01:24 -0700

Jose Luis,
     Your problem may be that most users come up with the "default" map as
their map.  It would appear by your naming convention that you may have
started both of your maps with a map other than "default" specified

netviewd_InfoCentre
netviewd_Legal

     If this is in fact 2 started with InfoCentre as 1 map and Legal as the
other, you either need to start a 3rd map daemon with the "default" map
specified, or change your users default map to one of the 2 you already
have.

          Regards,
          Bill

Jose Luis Arbona Orovay <jarbo AT infocentre.gva DOT es> on 04/10/2002 06:31:58
AM