nv-l

Re: NetView maintenance release 6.0.3

2001-12-11 10:15:21
Subject: Re: NetView maintenance release 6.0.3
From: "Thomas Kunz" <t-kunz AT admin.ndis.umn DOT edu>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 09:15:21 -0600
James - what are the pros/cons of staying with Version 6 and upgrading to
release 6.0.3 versus upgrading to version 7.1?

Thanks and have a great day!  :-)
Tom Kunz
OIT/PTS Network & AIX Systems Support
University of Minnesota
1300 S. 2nd St.
Mpls., MN. 55454-1083
Suite 660
Phone: 612-624-8086
Fax: 612-626-1332
Email: t-kunz AT cafe.tc.umn DOT edu

>>> jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com 12/11/01 08:52AM >>>
Now that I have let the cat out of the bag in another note, and told
everyone that NetView 6.0.3 went to manufacturing last week, let me post
what is in it.
I will attach text copies of the APAR lists from UNIX and NT to this note.
 Hot list customers should be getting their copies by the end of this
week.  Everyone else should be able to order it now, but new orders may
not be filled for a month domestically or up two months overseas.  It
takes Copenhagen awhile to get the shelves stocked.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

This e-mail and its attachments have been scanned for viruses.