nv-l

Re: MIB Data Collection

2001-05-15 09:58:40
Subject: Re: MIB Data Collection
From: Joe Fernandez <jfernand AT kardinia DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 23:58:40 +1000
Yes, Jane is right,  locIfInCRC is defined as follows:

locIfInCRC OBJECT-TYPE
                   SYNTAX  INTEGER
                   ACCESS  read-only
                   STATUS  mandatory
                   DESCRIPTION
                           "Number of input packets which had cyclic
                           redundancy checksum errors."
                   ::= { lifEntry 12 }

BTW, this MIB variable is in OLD-CISCO-INTERFACES-MIB which Cisco
deprecated in IOS 12.0. They use equivalent or similar counters in newer
MIB modules to provide the information.