nv-l

Re: Event Automation in NetView for WindowNT

1999-05-20 08:55:32
Subject: Re: Event Automation in NetView for WindowNT
From: Xu He <xuhe AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 05:55:32 -0700
The is also a NET SEND in NT that will pop up a message the screen of
all Netview Clients.  If you have a lot of messeages, it can be
annoying, but for the expecially crucial ones, you can implement use
it.

the syntax looks like this

NET SEND /USER "Your Message"

We have a web based paging system here where I work, and we wrote
command line script that send the page directly to the
Mobilecomm/skytel/pagenet website.