nv-l

Re: WebServer on version 5.1

1999-01-21 09:42:35
Subject: Re: WebServer on version 5.1
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 09:42:35 -0500
There is no site for NetView fixes at this time.  If you are running V4,
then you can get the PTFs from AIX.

If you are running V5.1,  there are no patches yet.  5.1.1 will be the
first, and I don't know where it will end up at this time, but I will post
that information when it is available.  If you are still on 5.0, all the
fixes are in 5.1 and you need to migrate to that level.

NetView Support has an ftp site for its emergency maintenance (e-fixes) but
Level 2 prefers that you contact them through the Support channel to get
them because there is no recognized procedure fro applying them and they
have not been through formal verification.   They want to make sure you get
the right stuff.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Michael Bidstrup <michael.bidstrup AT PBS DOT DK> on 01/21/99 05:08:32 AM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.ucsb DOT edu>