nv-l

Re: WebServer on version 5.1

1999-01-21 08:53:06
Subject: Re: WebServer on version 5.1
From: Dan Cox <dcox AT LEXMARK DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 08:53:06 -0500
I had the same problem and got tivoli support on the line.  The gave me a new
version of the  webserver and it fixed the problem.  You need to open a problem
with tivoli and they can resolve your issues

michael.bidstrup%PBS.DK AT interlock.lexmark DOT com on 01/21/99 05:08:32 AM

Please respond to NV-L%ucsbvm.ucsb.edu AT interlock.lexmark DOT com