nv-l

FW: Rediscovering a previously deleted object

1998-12-31 09:49:27
Subject: FW: Rediscovering a previously deleted object
From: Chris McBride <ChrisM AT RIGROUP DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 08:49:27 -0600
I just thought that I'd repost this original message for anyone that might
be interested.

I was never able to get it to rediscover the router that I'd deleted.  I
finally gave up and Restarted Automatic Map generation.  Only this time I
turned off new Node discovery and used a seedfile.

And now things are working pretty good.  It resdiscovered everything just
fine, and now Netmon ping is working correctly as well.

I don't know what the problem was, but it sure was a pain.