nv-l

Re: Migrating V4.1.2 to V5 collection

1998-08-06 07:37:44
Subject: Re: Migrating V4.1.2 to V5 collection
From: James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 07:37:44 -0400
I don't know the answer to #1.

For #2, an overrun in the Pbuffer menas that your ruleset is too big to fit
into the buffer that nvcorrd builds for it.  This was fixed in in V4 and
V5.1.  You can make your ruleset smaller, wait for V5.1, or contact Support
and see if you can get an efix for nvcorrd while waiting.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Wolfgang Klein <wolfgang.klein AT IKOSSVAN DOT DE> on 07/11/98 10:59:23 AM

      NetView et alia <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>