Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Incremental filesystem backups running like a full backup

2013-11-19 15:41:43
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Incremental filesystem backups running like a full backup
From: Patrick <netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU, VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 20:41:24 +0000
Try this:
USE_CTIME_FOR_INCREMENTALS bp.conf entry for UNIX clients
The USE_CTIME_FOR_INCREMENTALS entry changes how NetBackup determines
whether or not a file has changed. This entry causes the client software
to use
both modification time and inode change time during incremental backups
determine if a file has changed. (mtime and ctime.)
Table 3-155 USE_CTIME_FOR_INCREMENTALS information
Usage Description
Where to use On a UNIX client

>From the NetBackup admin guide

Regards,