Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Incremental filesystem backups running like a full backup

2013-11-19 16:16:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Incremental filesystem backups running like a full backup
From: mdglazerman <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 13:16:33 -0800
Thanks Pat,

I will look at this a little more but it seems like this may be the answer.  I
have one more question based on this information.  As this remote share is
mounted on a linux server which is also our master server (in our dev
environment) will I see any impact on normal operations after making this
change ?  We run a filesystem backup against this server to grab some of the
/opt/openv directories, pluse obviously our catalog backups run against it.  If
this is likely to dork up any of NBU's normal activities, I might do better
mounting the share on one of our linux media servers instead.

Thanks in advance,

Mark