Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup Live Update.

2009-02-12 13:07:13
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup Live Update.
From: "Dustin Damour" <dustind AT plateautel DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 10:51:07 -0700

I could never get LU to install and actually work. I ended up just settling on updating each of the clients through the install client script. It may be a pain the first time, but I set up authentication key access to speed up direct access from master-to-client.

Now it just takes a few moments to run the script. I run it per client as I’ve learned in the past that when updating all clients at once that it introduced errors in some instances.

Dustin D'Amour

Wireless Switch Technician

Plateau Wireless

575.389.4189 - office