Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup Live Update.

2009-02-11 18:56:34
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup Live Update.
From: Renee Carlisle <rcarlisle AT serverwarecorp DOT com>
To: "Michitsch, John" <JMICHITS AT gannett DOT com>, "VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:43:37 -0500
Yes...the biggest problem is that the documentation for how to set it up is not
very good.  Once you set it up right, it is pretty easy and works well.  I will
see if we have an updated documentation for set up and get it posted.  Couple
of questions.  What platform are you trying to use for your live update server?
 I also want to make sure you are not combining it with your Windows Live
Update server?  What method are you trying to use for LiveUpdate?  Let me know
and I will get you out some updated documentation.

Renee Carlisle
ServerWare Corporation