Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Catalog backup exiting with Status code 2 - unable to verify nbdb database

2008-06-09 21:17:51
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Catalog backup exiting with Status code 2 - unable to verify nbdb database
From: Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>
To: Mark Glazerman <Mark.Glazerman AT spartech DOT com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 15:35:02 -0400 (EDT)
Remove them.
They were the cause of my error 2s. I already reported it to Symantec.

I may be corrected here because it is a little confusing to me as well,
but.. From what I understand if you are recovering from a LARGE catalog
the clients in the critical policy list will be able to perform restores
before the full recovery of the catalog is complete (I believe)..

I have performed a FULL backup and recovery w/out critical policies (in
5.x they did not exist) and also two production environments with 6.0MP6
with no issues, they are not needed for catalog recovery.

Disable your current policy, copy it and delete the critical policies and
retry it for kicks? :)

Justin.