Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restore from Data Domain using 3 selections

2008-06-09 21:15:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restore from Data Domain using 3 selections
From: "Jeff Lightner" <jlightner AT water DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 15:34:01 -0400

For the second time Ive noticed that a backup we created that had 3 simultaneous selections going to Data Domain (as it previously did to tape) on restore is only doing a single selection.   When we did this to tape it would restore 3 different selections simultaneously just as it had backed them up.

Is there something I need to tell bprestore to force it to do this when the 3 selections were all going to the same location like a Data Domain?   If not would starting 3 separate restores of only the files in the specific selections cause it to run concurrently?