Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5.1 Solaris Client Install

2008-01-30 15:32:02
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5.1 Solaris Client Install
From: "Weber, Philip" <Philip.Weber AT egg DOT com>
To: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 20:04:06 -0000
Ah yes, sorry I am a twit :$ I should have worked that out.  Time for a break from this particular task I think.

Back to sorting out our disk staging which went a bit pear-shaped during the install.

thanks, Phil

Phil Weber MBCS
Storage Technical Services - Senior UNIX Technologist
Business Technology

Phone: 01384 26 4136
Mobile: 07748 333503
Jabber: weberp AT jabber.pn.egg DOT com