Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Newbie needing help will silly question

2008-01-25 11:20:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Newbie needing help will silly question
From: amure1 <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 07:41:47 -0800
Hi simple question for all you pros...

I set up a backup schedule that is set to backup to two volume pools at the
same time.. I have restored from the first pool (Pool A) and now what to
restore from the second (Pool B) but cant get backup,archive and restore to
switch from the tape in volume "Pool A" even if i take the tape from Pool A out
of the library and leave the tape from "Pool B" when setting of the restore it
still look for the tape taken out can you guys tell me what I'm doing wrong?
I am currently using Netbackup 6 MP5 and specified multiple copies in the
policy attributes (set to two copies 99999 priority)

Thanks
Marcus