Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Flash backup for mount-points Windows 2003

2007-10-12 15:06:36
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Flash backup for mount-points Windows 2003
From: "Hall, Christian N." <HallC AT SEC DOT GOV>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 14:54:43 -0400
Tom,

I had the syntax resolved thanks to all that have responded. However, I
noticed that my flash-backups speeds are less then traditional backups.
Are you aware of tuning suggestions other then buffer_size and # of
buffers available that you have used? Have you experimented with
fragment sizes?

Thanks,
Chris Hall