Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Flash backup for mount-points Windows 2003

2007-10-12 15:02:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Flash backup for mount-points Windows 2003
From: tburrell <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 11:40:58 -0700
Chris,
To be a little more definitive- 5.1 does support Windows Flashbackup- it's kind
of hidden on the top of page 105 of the "Advanced Client 5.1 System
Administrator's Guide"- they slipped it in as an example in step 10.

We used it extensively (have now upgraded to 6) but it worked very well.

Tom Burrell