Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU & Aptare - Real World Benefits

2007-03-20 14:42:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU & Aptare - Real World Benefits
From: Greg.Hindle at constellation.com (Hindle, Greg)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:42:19 -0400
Thanks!

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Liddle, Stuart [mailto:liddles at amgen.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 2:39 PM
To: Hindle, Greg; David Rock; veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: RE: [Veritas-bu] NBU & Aptare - Real World Benefits

Greg,

I can tell you that we run the command:

bppllist -allpolicies -U

and put the resulting output into a file which we then put into a
revision control system (we use subversion).

Plus we have a Change Control system where our users request changes to
the backups like adding/removing systems, path changes, etc.  These work
orders are then referenced when we check in a change to the policy list.

--stuart