Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows mediaservers

2007-03-20 15:44:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows mediaservers
From: dpreston at LANDAM.com (Preston, Douglas L)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:44:27 -0400
I have Windows 2000 Master server and 4 Windows San Media Servers,  I
backup Solaris, FreeBSD, Redhat Linux and windows servers,  I have no
issues ever with any of thee *nix servers,  Only problems I ever have
are with the windows side.

Doug Preston
Systems Engineer
Land America Tax and Flood Services
Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 104
Email  dlpreston at landam.com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication
that is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail, so that our
address record can be corrected.