Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] (46) server not allowed

2007-03-19 03:28:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] (46) server not allowed
From: brounb at adi-limited.com (Broun, Bevan)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:28:18 +1100
Hi All

we are running version 5.1. Client is windows 2000 and server is windows
2000.

Im getting (46) server not allowed when getting the client properties. I
cant restore to the system from the server.

I know about  bpclntcmd but have only used it once.

Idea's thanks

BB

Bevan Broun
Systems Engineer
Civil - Integration & Outsourcing Services
Thales Australia
Address
Address
T: (02) 9562 2861
F: (02) 9562 2857
M: 0407 225 492
Email : bevan.broun at thalesgroup.com.au
www.thalesgroup.com.au

This Email may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is
intended
solely for the addressee(s) named. If you have received this information in
error, or
are advised that you have been posted this Email by accident, please notify the
sender by return Email, do not redistribute it, delete the Email and keep no
copies.